We usually don't post on the weekend, but I just had to report that last night, Roa Joseph Thayer went to sleep for a late afternoon nap at 5:15 and did not stir until 10:30 pm!! He awoke, ate and went back down without a fight until 12:30 when he needed a diaper change. Again,.. he went down without fuss, clawing of sheets etc until he was hungry again at 3:00ish. WOW! Of course, given all that sleep, he was up and at 'em at 4:30 am, but we will not complain!!
Today, Roa is calm, loose, and quiet. Things are changing!
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)