Roa had 2 great HBOT sessions today! This morning, Momma was a bit nerved up, but Roa is now an old pro- he fussed during the pressurization, but otherwise settled in to watch his Underwater Adventure video! This afternoon, Roa had some food allergy bloodwork done and was a champ during the blood draw. Auntie Vickie helped us out last night and today and she took him in for the blood draw. Nice break for Mom! After that we entered the chamber he ate and fell asleep! YEAH!! Mom even dosed off a bit!
The blood work results will be back in 2 weeks or so. Dr. Van Dyke thought further testing to rule out food allergies for the reflux, constipation, sleeping issues will be helpful. Our fingers are crossed!
Now we are off to the pool for some aquatic therapy time and relaxation until tomorrow's adventure!
Daddy is back to work today and much missed here in Madtown! But, we had a nice weekend visiting the Children's Museum, going for walks, and visiting with Cousins Jini and Murali!
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)