After a rough 2nd run Monday afternoon, Bryan decided to go in with Roa today. Roa is having a lot of issues with the pressurization, both up and down during the session. He is teething right now, so we think he might be very sensitive to the process. In the middle of the session, Roa is watching DVDs, doing some playing with toys, but also alot if fussiness about being in the chamber. He does not like having the "hood" on his head and cries when it is in place! Very hard on Daddy in the chamber and Momma watching from the outside!!, they tell us it will get better as he gets used to it. We talked with Nurse Ann and she instructed us to try Motrin and Benedryl for Roa tomorrow. We will let you know how it goes!
New things we are seeing.... Bryan's lower back pain has gone away! Roa is babbling a bit more and slept well for his midday nap, eating a bit more solids with greater ease, and seems a bit more content after the sessions at the hotel.
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)