Last night was in no other words, horrible. Roa went down at 8:30 was up by 10:10, up again at 11:30, up again from 2:30 until 3:45, then up at 5:00 until 5:45. Of course, he had to get up for the day on schedule...6:45am! I was very thankful Vickie and Brit were here to take him for the morning couple hours so I could get a solid two hours. I am weak, tired, foggy, depressed, to be quite honest.
At the first session, I had to have them stop the pressurization so I could use the restroom and gather my nerves and have a good cry. The walls of the chamber sure close in on me when I have had no sleep. The staff there is so supportive and encouraging! Roa also was cranky to start off the session... imagine that after such poor sleep. Yet, he didn't sleep in the chamber and didn't nap afterwards. Just continued to fuss all morning.
Luckily, he slept and nursed on and off for the majority of the second round. I too got a few minutes. Right now, Roa is swimming with Vickie and Brit so I can get some rest. Hopefully, posting on the blog will help clear my head so I might be able to sleep a wink.
I was very disappointed this morning with the chiropractic appointment. Roa was fussy, tired and crying, so she didn't attempt to adjust him much. She asked me to stop in after his second round of HBOT, but she wasn't in her office then. Might now just wait for Dr. John to adjust him when we get back to White Bear. Dr. John Mack is the best and Roa responds so well to him.
I talked again briefly to Dr. VanDyke when he check on us this morning. When Bryan comes this week, we will attempt to the the urine collect for futher blood work to see what might be hindering Roa's ability to stay asleep and get a good REM cycle. Until then, my life continues to be foggy..........
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)