Roa has had a couple rough nights of sleep! Down to bed fairly early, but up at 10:30 to midnight, 2:30 to 3:15, 5:15 to 6:00 am!! Mom is running on empty and Roa is a cranky!
When I got to the HBOT center, I talked with the staff about the possiblity of the therapy causing sleeplessness. They said they haven't run into that. We think it still may be the teething, but he still does the constant arm moving in the night, clawing at the sheets and staying awake..... This sleep disorder business is causing some tears and premature graying in Mom and Dad. We are attempting upping his melatonin dose and trying an epsom salt bath per Doctor suggestion... also some teething tablets for the tooth still coming in!
Aunt Ellen is here today with Uncle Bill, who is on business in Milwaukee. Ellen was surprised by Roa's increased head control and open grasping hands! It was nice to hear positive things others are noticing.
Latest observations- Roa is kinda quiet the last two days. Not too much vocalization? Nice head control and great reaching.
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)