Roa went into the chamber today with Daddy and had a much better day! Bryan said that he fussed during the pressurization, both up and down, but did not through a major fit about it as he has done in the past days! YEAH!! They didn't even have to rely on the DVD player to keep him calm, but Roa enjoyed playing with Daddy in the chamber. We are moving forward, people!
Today, we had the pleasure of finally meeting Heather, Gavin, Jackson, and Carson, the family I met through BabyCenter.com. It was so nice to get the boys together to meet in person! Heather and I chatted about Carson and Roa's CP likes and differences. It is very positive to talk to a mom who saw such nice things after HBOT. Carson got out of the chamber a few weeks into it and rolled around like crazy! It is great to touch base with a Mom whose little guy is just a few months older than Roa to see the developmental changes that occur.
We are going to attempt to post a video or two now, so check that out in the video corner. We cross our fingers that we can get it to work!
New changes in Roa noted- He is a much calmer baby in the evenings. Bryan just put him down for a nap and he didn't fuss! He is exploring new sounds and vocalizations. In the pool we were going through his aquatic routine and he let us stretch his arms our straight in front of him and kicked his feet! He is sitting forward more in play with limited arching back to lean on us. He is holding things in both hands.
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)