Not only did Roa sleep straight from 10:20 to 4:10am last night, but he also took two wonderful naps today after each session! I just don't know what to do with all this free time! :)
We like having visitors, but it was great having a day with just me and Roa to settle back into a semi-regular routine of play, naps, meals, etc. I think that getting back to the familiar routine could really help his sleep.
Don't know if I wrote this in the past, but the HBOT sessions make Roa very regular. He has actually had 3 poopy diapers in the chamber! Not such a pleasant atmosphere for Momma to share, but makes for a happy baby!
I'm feeling a bit frustrated today by Roa's lack of rolling. In the playroom of the center, he will turn his little head upside down and around to watch other kids, but just will not roll to get a better view. When he wants a toy by him, he doesn't yet roll to his side to grab at it. On a positive note, since beginning HBOT, Roa enjoys the "rolling game" with me rolling him over and back... so practice, practice, practice!
Well, it is dinner time for Momma, then when Roa wakes, off to the pool! Daddy is on his way tonight! We can't wait to see him!
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)