We met this morning with Dr Van Dyke of the WI HBOT center and talked a LONG time with him about Roa and his development. Dr. Van Dyke is very knowledgeable about different supplements, dietary changes, etc. that we can attempt with Roa to help his motor development. We were very overwhelmed with all the info! We then rushed into our first HBOT session as Roa was cranky and ready to eat and nap!
Roa did not like the "hood" he is supposed to wear and flipped out when I tried to put it on him, so... we will try next time. He also had some issues with the change of pressure with the ear popping, as did I, but the attendant running our "dive" quickly lowered the pressure and things got better. Roa slept while breastfeeding through most of the hour. Momma just needs to learn to calm her nerves and adjust to the small space and warmth of the chamber! We have another session at 3:30. Say a prayer for us!
We will try and post pics and video tonight!
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)