Things went better today for Daddy and Roa in the chamber. The technician seems to have found the right sequence of raising the chamber pressure, so Roa doesn't react so much to the ear popping. Roa and Daddy get alot of play time in the chamber as he doesn't seem to want to nap. Bryan has even mastered a couple diaper changes inside!
We brought the hood home for the weekend to give it some practice. Who knows...
After the morning session today, Jennifer's friend Gerri, who teaches in WI Dells, stopped by the hotel and bought us lunch! So nice to visit with her! She joined us at the center to see Roa's final HBOT session of the week.
Bryan leaves Sunday night to head back to the world of work. Mommy is going to have to face her fears and park herself in that chamber Monday through Wednesday until Bryan returns!
Have a great weekend everyone!
New observations of Roa- Continues to want to walk around EVERYWHERE with us holding his arms. Continues to enjoy our nightly pool-therapy session and is a MADMAN heading down the waterslide with Momma! Handles practice with rolling over on the bed and actually laughs while doing it instead of being angry! :)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)