We finished our second week of HBOT and are happy to start the weekend! Tonight we plan on taking it easy, swimming in the pool, hot tub time, family walk and relaxing!
Roa had two good sessions today. No sign of sinus issues. He was pretty mellow in the chamber and mainly watched videos and snuggled with Daddy.
Last night we did more videotaping of Roa during play. We will try to post more this weekend for all to see. We are impressed with his open hands and his new ability to reach across midline for a toy. He is bearing weight on his arms without constant complaint. We also see little things that make a world of difference in our lives-like the fact that he can be on a changing table without startling and constant fear. He is also turning his head to the side to look instead of swinging it down and around for a sideways glance. Or, the fact that he has an appetite for foods other than Momma milk! It is the little things like these that make us think,.... hmmm .. there is definitely something to this HBOT business.
Thank you to whoever was kind enough to send Roa a new Elmo video!! He enjoys it during his sessions. Thanks also to friend and family who continue to surprise us with visits, little gifts for Roa, emails, phone calls, and financial blessings! You help to lift us up and keep the Thayers afloat during all of this! God Bless! Jen, Bryan, and Roa Jo
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)