Day 3 of HBOT and more teething and crying. Roa is a bit irritable today, and drooling quite a bit. That number 8 tooth is coming in. He did not nap after this mornings session, so hopefully he is sleeping in the chamber with Daddy as we speak!
This morning's session went a little better. Bryan is going in with Roa, Mom is trying hard to RELAX her nerves in the waiting area. We gave Roa benadryl and motrin for the pressure and his teething issues and that seemed to help this AM. Hopefully it will continue to help him this PM session. Roa goes in every day at 8:30am and 2:00pm.
Last night, Jen had a visit from Barb and Sue, SPED teacher friends here for a conference! Nice to catch up with them!
Today, Jennifer's sister, Vickie and her family were on their way to the WI State Fair, so they met us at the Madison Farmer's Market! It was great to get a hug from family and words of encouragement. We got emails from Jennifer (Miranda's mom from the great HBOT video), Ellen. Daisy, and Lenore today and a phone call from Heather (another HBOT mom) so our spirits are up with all the support! Thank you guys!
They say it will get better and Roa will not mind it as the week goes by. We gave up on the hood and Dave the technician gave us a oxygen mask to try and hold by Roa's face instead. We will see how it goes.
Keep those prayers a coming!
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Day 16- Hard Days Night
- LAST WEEK- Sunday night thoughts
- Day 15- Always look on the bright side of life
- Day 14- Food Allergy test results
- Day 14- Open thoughts and ramblings of a tired sou...
- 4:39 am - Day 14 - Reality post
- Day 13 - New foods, old sleep issues
- Day 12- Sleep Glorious Sleep!
- Day 11- Trying to keep our spirits up
- Update of Day 10- Snoozefest
- Day 10- 2 weeks down, 2 to go!
- Day 9- Daddy's back in the game!
- Day 8- Limp Little Noodle
- Day 7- Running on empty!
- Day 6- Almost Perfect!
- Day 5- He's just warmin' up!
- Day Four- Forging Forward!
- Day 3- Teething and Tough!
- Blog issues
- Day 2 Details
- Day One of HBOT!
- HBOT sucess story to share
- Love and support
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparing for Sunday's trip to Madison!
- ▼ August (25)