Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 17- Starting off strong

Isn't it amazing that when you put it in your mind that you need to function even with limited sleep, you can do it? The human body and spirit is an amazing thing.
Roa slept on a schedule similiar to when he was first born- up and down with 2 hours in between until he was up for the day at 5:15am. He was smiley, snuggly and quiet, but just awake. So much better than yesterday's Crab-fest! Wouldn't it be great to get into his little brain and see what is going on?
On the downside, however, I think he is officially constipated. I am off to Target after the PM HBOT session for Prune juice! I think it is the switch from oatmeal and barley cereals back to rice that has done it. He has been liking bananas in small chunks too. Also binding...
This diet thing will take some time to work out.
Roa continues to surprise me with the new skills he as acquired that we can only contribute to the HBOT. Reaching and grabbing things. Roa constantly reaches and touches my face as I breastfeed him and it just warms my heart. I've waited a long time for that.
One more session today and then Bryan is here for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom and Me

Mom and Me