Read this article if interested about ABM--
Today is a new day! We are starting our ABM therapy with Neue in 20 minutes and I am very excited to give it a try. Anat Baniel and her method of motor skill improvements in children with special needs really makes sense to me. The natural gentle approach calls to us as parents. Plus, what do we have to lose! We feel it was another one of "God's plan" moments to have the one and only ABM trained therapist in the Twin Cities willing to travel here to White Bear Lake weekly to help me work with our Roa. I will keep you updated on our progress in this new journey.
All roads lead to improvement... independence...growth...
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Play Time revisited!
- First round of CE
- Free wheeling
- I Saw The Sign
- The Land of Know...
- Shopping intently.... dreaming of spring and outdo...
- A Laugh Like No Other!
- Conductors Conductors Everywhere!
- I couldn't resist posting Baby Rojo at 4 months wi...
- Knowledge quest
- Off to check out Conductive Education
- SHHHH... Listen.
- ABM therapy today
- Promised Pics
- Roa vs. Spaghetti. Roa won! He is doing a great ...
- Sesame Street Live. Here is Rojo. With Daddy. A...
- ▼ February (17)