Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I know, I have been bad at visiting you. 

I apologize for my absence, but need you to understand that my life has changed and getting time to journal with you is limited.  I also need you to know that I think of you often.
 I blog in my head as I drift off to sleep for my 2-3 hour slots of slumber time before Sir Gunnar beckons to be fed or the King requires repositioning in bed (now primarily Daddy's job).  I blog in the car as I drive to and from therapy sessions with King Roa.  I blog in the shower.  I blog in the rocking chair as I nurse.

You are always on my mind, dear Blog.  Because of you, I can get out all my emotions, both positive and negative, concerning our journey into the Land of Cerebral Palsy.  Because of you  I can share with the world things that have helped us, discouraged us, gave us hope, gave us grief concerning CP.  Because of you, Blog... I remain sane.  ( I guess that is really still questionable)

To the faithful followers of you, Blog,  I also apologize because I am not keeping you posted and up to date on our journey.  I will, as I have promised before, attempt to do at least a weekly visit to share, vent, rage, rant, laugh, share and reflect.

That is my pledge to you.
                                                                     Sincerely,    Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom and Me

Mom and Me